Use Your Computer For Remote Surveillance!
The amazing XCam2 with XRay Vision Software enables you to transmit LIVE COLOR video to your PC and send digital snapshots to any remote PC via the Internet! It's the ultimate way to view everything that's happening at your home/office remotely! The secret to this innovative technology is an incredibly powerful software interface. It uses the included sleek USB converter to capture and manage images from any X10 Wireless Video Camera, and make them available to you remotely - either through an Imagebase or via e-mail! It's a complete kit!
The way you view images is entirely customizable. You can set the software (locally or remotely) to update you with new images every 10 seconds or every 2 hours. You can even have it take a snapshot only if it detects motion! You use the remote viewer on your work PC (free download) or if you're away on vacation, you can have XRay Vision update a web site with new images or email the images to you!
The secret to XRay Vision is the easy-to-use Remote Interface. It harnesses the power of the Internet to let you view, download and e-mail images from your XCam2 - whenever you choose and wherever you are. The included USB adapter works with all X10 wireless camera products!
Benefits & Uses
- View exactly what your XCam2 sees on any remote PC. Control the frequency of image capture from every 10 seconds to every 2 minutes.
- Download images remotely from your PC or from the Online Imagebase.
- Have XRay Vision automatically e-mail the most recent image at any interval you choose - from 1 minute to 3 hours.
- Based on your settings, XRay Vision will recognize and highlight images where motion occurs - even automatically send you an e-mail of that frame!
- You remotely activate XRay Vision to automatically connect to your ISP, e-mail an image, or upload an image for later remote viewing - all by simply making a phone-call to your PC!
- Windows 98 or newer
- USB Port
- Internet Access